This seminar is about hot topics in computational intelligence.
++++ Video for the Seminar Topics is uploaded ++++
Instructions for participation:
- We have uploaded a recorded video and slides about the organisation and the topics that are offered.
- The registration proceedure and topics are explained in the videos.
- You select at least two topics according to your preferences.
- You write an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) including
- the selected topics
- a motivation letter of 180 to 250 words
- the deadline for the motivation letter is april 23
- We will evaluate the motivation letters and assign you a topic (April 27)
- You will work on the topic during the semester and deliver
- a presentation (15 min Bachelor and 20 min Master students) - One presentation day will be set for everyone (either using a streaming portal or in a lecture hall, depending on the situation)
- review comments for two other papers (see point 3 below)
- a paper (4 pages Bachelor and 8 pages Master students)
- The papers will be evaluated in two phases
- Phase 1: You submit the paper in the middle of the semester (June 15) and will review two other papers from other students
- Phase 2: You work on the final version of your paper by considering the review comments from others
Important Dates (to be defined)
Deadline for Motivation Letter: April 23
Acceptance Notification: April 27
Deadline for submission of papers (Phase 1): June 15
Deadline for reviews: June 29
Deadline for submission of papers (Phase 2) - Final submission: July 13
Presentation Days: 8.06., 15.06., 22.06.